How to Dispute a Hard Inquiry on Your Credit Report

credit-score on the mobile screen

If you believe your credit reports have inaccurate or incomplete information, you can file a dispute with the creditors and the major credit bureaus. They are required to conduct an investigation and correct any incorrect information if your dispute is legitimate.